Schilling Distributing Company has been selling Anheuser-Busch products to the Acadiana area since 1950. Today our diverse portfolio includes brands such as Corona, Mike's Hard Lemonade, Xyience Energy and Sparkling Ice to name a few. We also offer exciting new brands from local brewers such as Bayou Teche, Parish and Tin Roof. Please take a look at our product section for a complete listing of brands we offer.
Our core territory covers the following parishes: Lafayette, Acadia, Iberia, St. Landry, St. Martin & Vermilion. There are a few exceptions and additions:
- The city of Eunice is divided between St. Landry Parish and Acadia Parish
- Schilling services accounts that lie within the Eunice city limits in Acadia Parish
- Southwest Beverage services accounts that lie within the Eunice city limits in St. Landry Parish
- St. Martin Parish has a southern piece (lower St. Martin) that is separated from its main territory
- Schilling services the main territory
- Buquet Distributing services lower St. Martin
- In addition, Schilling does service some accounts in the St. Landry portion of Eunice and within Evangeline Parish and St. Mary Parish for some of our Non-Alcohol portfolio.